Poetry is Revolution (film still teaser)
Audic Sense Expansion Institute presents
Addendum to “Poetry is Revolution,” a video assemblage poem in progress from Minnie Bloom, the “Red Rosa” of the Sixties Counterculture on the Gulf Coast.
The spectacle is the ruling order’s nonstop discourse about itself, its never-ending monologue of self-praise, its self-portrait at the stage of totalitarian domination of all aspects of life. —Guy Debord, The Society of the Spectacle
1. “Me?” GRASS now is his BERKELEY, like when she creeks my fISh naked & fully out, now.
2. Hearing who astounds America’s Better City, the long and fully waiting incarnate flesh abounding.
3. Suit sees Mountings in Cigarettes, slaps ham on his bones.
4. She tried “get to” and “the in becoming NEW.”
5. Great the shaved monks who raced loving TO down, DOWN the prophets transcendent.
6. Him ceasing IN prophets, him a jem of SPITE, despite any Slick oracles & him been a true God all around the greasy one-handed boots-Taoism.
7. Ulular & too pop-SOLD with him Beard Hambones, legs like him predicts.
8. So had he not much invested in Oedipuses remote, little in the much for The Great! The Nate!
9. Short the undergound & back This classical owl again?
10. Be Testament, GRASS, and your other head? Grass great at my Home.
11. I’m off to China.
12. Then Cut my Losses and Goodbye to all that All.
13. So watch here the stories more, the in-wading and the stop-love OF and knocking the All, you can Adhere to my love-prophet
14. He dark wood in creek are. He wood & hand to Cop’s baton told holding unrequited and stand Until tangled YORE spot.
15. Against above, baby, MY revolution’s up, so be by Me, MY you.
16. Instead them again being and fully rank as Sisyphuses all afire in both pants infinitum & to nobody, what else?
17. Sounds like he bought shit folklore as of quests, the Old swirl, like. You know?
18. And fuk the his in them Homemades?